Drugstore Bollywood / South Indian party makeup

Monday 20 July 2015

We all love Bollywood, or at least I know I do! I created this look using mainly drugstore products, so you do not need to worry about spending so much to create such a simple elegant look!


Before I tell you about the products I used, do you love the earrings and bindi? Keep an eye out on our blog, because we will have it in stock soon! Okay okay, onto what I used to create this look:

Eyes:
Makeup Revolution foil eyeshadow Rose Gold
Maybelline The Nudes palette
Liquid eyeliner

Face:
Maybelline Fit Me matte foundation 220
Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation 6.5
Nars creamy radiant concealer ginger custard
Rimmel London stay matte powder warm beige
Coral blush (name not known, its from an unknown blush palette)
Becca Opal highlighter

Lipstick:

Wet n Wild lipstick Bare it all

Watch the full tutorial here:



Thank you for reading! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment